As you may know, I am currently looking for a corporation.
In regards to the kind of corporation I’d like to join, I’m currently interested in joining an industrial corporation. Although, I’m happy in any line of work. I have decent PvP skills and a couple of combat able ships; as well as decent mining skills, a Covetor Mining Barge and an Iteron Mk V (with 29,000 m3 cargo space). So I can really be put to use anywhere.
I’m looking for a corporation preferably with people active around my time zone (GMT) but I’m prone to late nights at times so any time zone will be fine. I’d prefer a corporation located around the Caldari regions (The Forge, etc.) purely for ease of travel but I am willing travel to anywhere I am needed.
So, let’s move onto what I have to offer.
- A little PvP experience from my days as a solo pirate.
- Already in possession of some PvP-ready ships.
- Don’t smack-talk.
- Own a working headset. Headset currently broken but will get another when I can afford it.
- Will happily join you in low sec and 0.0 systems, whether it be to mine, haul or take part in combat of any kind (PvP or PvE)
- Can fly frigates, destroyers, cruisers, battlecruisers, and battleships. But I do not own a battleship as of yet.
- Can fly a Covetor Mining Barge and an Iteron Mk V ideal for hauling large amounts of minerals, ore, items, etc. (as mentioned above).
- Can make graphics. See my EVE-GFX gallery for examples.
- Discount prices (50% off) on graphics made for corp members (signatures, etc.) or the corp as a whole (banners, headers, posters, etc.).
You can find my character info (such as skill points, current skills trained and ships I am able to fly) at inEVE.
If you want to know anything that I’ve left out, either leave a comment here, on the post that brought you here or send an EVE-mail to Godlesswanderer.